ATM or MasterCard™ Debit Cards
Preferred Bank ATM Card
ATM cards are available to Preferred Bank checking and savings account customers at no charge. They provide access to funds 24 hours a day through ATMs that share the same networks, and especially through ATMs that are in the Allpoint Network (which is a worldwide network of over 43,000 Surcharge-Free ATMs). For non-Preferred Bank or non-Allpoint ATM transactions, customers may incur charges from the ATM owner’s bank. When using an ATM, you can withdraw cash and also obtain your account balance. All processed transactions appear on your monthly account statement.
Preferred Bank MasterCard™ Debit Card
Debit cards are increasingly rivaling checks and cash as the payment choice nationwide. With a debit card…often referred to as a check card, you access the money from your Preferred Bank account, not borrow on credit as in the case of a credit card. Preferred Bank Debit cards look like credit cards and have the MasterCard™ logo on the front of the card, but operate like cash or a personal check. When you use a Debit card, your money is quickly deducted from your checking or savings account.
Debit cards can be used at point-of-sale electronic debit facilities for purchases, including grocery stores, retail stores, gasoline stations, restaurants and online shopping websites. You can use your card anywhere merchants display a MasterCard™ logo. You may also use debit cards at any ATM using the same network or any Allpoint Network ATM (which is a worldwide network of over 43,000 Surcharge-Free ATMs). For non-Preferred Bank or non-Allpoint ATM transactions, customers may incur charges from the ATM owner’s bank. When using an ATM, you can withdraw cash and also obtain your account balance. All processed transactions appear on your monthly account statement. To learn more about our Debit cards click here.
Enjoy these conveniences when using a Debit Card:
- Using a debit card alleviates the need for you to carry cash or a checkbook… and it may be safer.
- Using a debit card means you no longer have to stock up on traveler’s checks or cash when you travel.
- Using a debit card instead of writing checks saves you from showing identification or giving out personal information at the time of the transaction.
- Debit cards may be more readily accepted by merchants than checks; especially in other states or countries wherever MasterCard™ is accepted.
- Using a debit card at the gas pump is a great time saver.
- No interest is being charged on your purchases.
- Set limits and restrictions with our Card Management feature, click here to learn how.
Lost or Stolen ATM / Debit Card
Call us at 281-556-6443, between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm or after hours 1-800-417-8715
Click here to find a surcharge free Allpoint ATM.
Click here to read the disclosure.